Friday, April 26, 2019

How's Your Prostate?



Hi Everyone,

I know I switched to a new blog but there may be people that occasionally check this site.  I want you to know that I finally wrote my book, which was going to be entitled, Bagel, Bagel, Crunch That Kegel.  Instead, I called it, How's Your Prostate?  It is available on Amazon and Smashwords.

It chronicles my diagnosis, treatment, and recovery from prostate cancer.  I try to keep it light since all the research I did when diagnosed was clinical or depressing.

I also offer some self-help tips that may help you for early detection and medical information that may help understand some of the terms doctors use when explaining options and diagnostic information.

If you are over 40, I urge you read this.  This information helped save my life and it might do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment